Saturday, February 21, 2009

A tiny break

Finally I get a break from school work, meaning I got to go out and have fun. I did have fun today, it could have been better, but I won't ask for anymore, I probably don't deserve it. My dad was bitching so bad he wanted me to move out because I wasn't home by 12. Whatever, I don't want to deal with anyone because everyone has something against me nowadays. People can hate me all they want, I don't have the will to care, just don't give me bs. It's hard to fix something that doesn't want to be fixed, time sounds like a winner. I won't ever hold the pair of scissors that cuts the string though.

Why won't things coalesce together? I feel like my life is like a graph of a sine or cosine, and I can't step away from the curves. Things apparently have to go one way or another.

Tomorrow I'm gonna get our family car fixed, it says maintenance required on the dashboard, so that's that. I wanted to swim too, but I guess I can't go w/o the car. I could take the bus if I feel desperate enough because I haven't exercised in a looooong time and I'm feelin' a lil' freshman 15 (I still feel like a freshman because I'm stupid and behind) and today we bang'd food to a whole.. new.. level.. :D

Hmm I need a haircut.

My Life Would Suck Without You - Kelly Clarkson

1 comment:

kevin said...

sorry i couldn't pick you up... umm, i would if there was something i could pick you up with