Didn't do any homework, didn't study, don't care because I'm failing and I'm pretty deep down in the hole. Friday I had my physics midterm, SO FAILED. I wouldn't be surprised if 75% of the class failed, but I doubt it. I am pretty irritated that I found out I had calc hw due that night and I didn't know. That means I skipped an assignment, which bothers me because I rely on homework to pass my classes since I am not a test taker. (math/phys)
I went swimming "yesterday" since it's Sunday now.. I did like 20 laps, no motivation. I just spun around like a dolphin and tread water most of the time. I think I'm getting better at treading now. We got there at 3 and its supposed to start at 2:30 because we had to wait for one of AZ's friend's I don't really know/like, that's actually was the reason why I didn't care. I even got out of the pool around 3:35, too many people, too hard to swim. We went to McDonalds after x_x sigh, and dog park. The dog park was alright, it was nice I guess. I think I'm better off going alone next time. I hope you all are having fun down in LA though you guys won't read blogs til you get back..
I wanna cruise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
the trip was ok. let's go cruising friday or saturday after we watch fast and furious =]
Post a Comment