Wednesday, April 8, 2009

mmmmmmmmmmmm

I can now focus on school because I can now say that I don't have anymore major problems to worry about, though school's a bitch and I don't wanna go anyway. I talked to my mom about what I was doing and what my options are for about an hour. She doesn't want me to work too hard and she doesn't expect a lot. I will figure out what I want to do after this semester, but by the looks of it now, I don't think I'll stick to engineering. =/ Maybe another miracle will happen.

I'm happy to know the truth, though it hurts like a @#$@@$%$&*$%$@@#! sometimes, I can now sleep knowing that I've tried and made mistakes, but I learned. I hope you feel better and sorry for things ending up the way they did, but hey what if something similar comes up in our unpredictable future? Just do what you gotta do, don't worry too much about how other people think of what you choose to do. It's your life, you only have 1, be happy and take initiative if you really want something. I'll be here for you, forever & always!

TOOOOODLES.

4:35 pm: OMG I JUST HAD THE BEST QUESADILLA EVER

3 comments:

SlimJim said...

yup, sometimes things just happen, and it may not be something you like/want. But though it's reality, our lives have to continue. Live on as a happy man, my love =D

recipes said...

WOW, the comment above ^

kevin said...

LOL, awesome, hahaha lets go get some quesadillas!