This week has been a blast. I feel very very good. I'm slowly putting school aside and starting to enjoying the happy things in life. Maybe it's too early right now, I should wait til the summer. But hey, when opportunities come by, you take them. I will bounce back to school after today though because it's my Dharma (sacred duty :P) I am so sore right now, I woke up and my entire back is like OHH. I could use a massage, -_- I went laser tagging for the first time and trampoline jumping yesterday, it was fun and a great workout. We should all go someday, but maybe not the trampoline place, kinda stuffy in there. I hurt my shoulder again yesterday as I attempted to throw balls at little kids during dodgeball, fml. (I deserve that) I started messing around with my magic card again thanks to Kevin, Jimmy and George. I want to play! Fast and Furious was okay, I guess not everything has a happy ending. I gotta work on my pacman sex project soon as it's due Wednesday.
I haven't been exercising lately, well except yesterday but other than that, I gotta somehow throw running/swimming into my schedule.
I gotta clean my fk'n room.
I gotta read my textbooks more often.
I gotta see the sunset and green flash.
I gotta I gotta I gottaaaaaaaaa oh man, so much to do.
SLEEP ALL DAY, PLAY ALL NIGHT, LET'S GET IT POPPIN AND ENJOY LiiiiiiiIFE!
I'm hungry now >:O
Be My Escape - Relient K
PS - Whales are awesome
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you are you again
yay!!
stupid and happy
oh great.. back to the old clumsy retarded lambchop...
lol JK, I love you
Post a Comment