First session of summer school is over, that went by kinda fast. I don't have an A, thats for sure but who the hell cares. I spend too much time being anal about simple things. Time to stop.
I'm trying to "enjoy" my summer by all means even if I have to sit at home and do nothing. I have another class next week anyways. It's at the same time too, which is good because I won't have to fluctuate with sleeping habbits, but I don't really have one so whatever heh. Something tells me that class will be more boring, school is usually never fun anyway, not anymore at least. =( I miss elementary and middle school. I am playing basketball almost everyday, well not really playing, just shooting around. It kills time and works my shoulder a little bit. I go running here and there since I'm still eating a lot. I don't know when I can go swimming, but I'll try soon, theres nothing to be afraid of and there are risks for everything. I want to explore, I wonder when I can take a break from SF.. hmph =/. I'm downloading a movie right now, which is something I haven't done in the longest time ever. I also went to costco today and I was disappointed, the chicken bakes shrank so fucking much, don't ever buy one from the costco by Serramonte. -_-; Transformers 2 was good, just as good if not better than the first IMO, autobots ftw!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment