Sunday, July 12, 2009

Mail on Sunday

It's Sunday, the day where I expect nothing. It's my day of zen and peace and I never make it to plan anything on this day. Tonight, however, I do wish to have fun and let's hope things work out. =D

Last night I almost had a road-kill. A giant possum almost lost it's life because the fucking thing was walking in the middle of the street. Now I understand why animals die so much but I don't understand why they wander off in the MIDDLE-OF-THE-ROAD. Oh yeah well I don't get how they end up on the freeway also.. Here's a joke.. WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD? ... BECAUSE IT WANTED TO BE ROAD-KILL!

This morning I woke up feeling irritated, very irritated, but I got over it quickly of course.
I hate being pissed off because bad things will happen. Irritation and being pissed off are 2 different things, remember that. I don't get pissed off easily and don't make it a game by trying to either, heheh. Don't think that something is wrong with me too, I'll tell you right now that I'm perfectly fine. :P

"Yesterday" was 7-11. It was the first time I got my free slurpee. They had very small cups so I decided that I'd have a free sample of everything before I made my selection. ;) Mango Passion Fruit was the winner. We went to the pool place after by Xiao's house because Jimmy told me they have better reviews. It is a LOT cleaner and the balls were smoother too. (Okay people think clean. Please.)

I've had too many burgers lately, all this exercise is getting me like nowhere, but at least I'm not gaining.

It's 3:30 am and I'm having ginger ale, what a blast!

2 comments:

recipes said...

how much does it cost for pool at the place by my house?

i think my dad wants to go again

kevin said...

i think it was 12 hour for 3 people xiao, i think the pool there seem more smooth