Sunday, October 18, 2009

Boop Boop!

As tired as I might be, I can't sleep. It is kinda warm... I have to wake up at 3 in the morning to drive my brother somewhere for tomorrow's Nike marathon or something. So many responsibilities! I keep telling myself that I can take this or I can take that. I don't even know what will happen when I get fed up with everything lol. I was digging in the kitchen and I found this platter of choi. I stood there and ate like half of it because I couldn't stop. My sister and my mom were watching me like I was crazy, haha. Next thing you know, my sister grabs a fork and tries it because I "made it look so good," but she stops because she said it was semi-bitter. I didn't even taste the bitterness until she mentioned it. I hope I didn't lose my tastebuds....

No comments: