Saturday, October 17, 2009

Let's bring it back

Note: This entry is completely random, more than just out of the blue.

I'm surprised I didn't completely forget Mandarin. Usually when I take courses, a few months later, I will forget EVERYTHING. (Chem, Calc, etc.)

I very much dislike it when everything is jam-packed, especially school work.. I don't even afford to procrastinate. =[ I had a buncha things I wanted to talk about earlier, but I forgot them all ahaha. The night fog feels so great, but it's so wet. I remember sitting out in it one night and ended up soaked, but it was worthwhile.

So I'm eating a lot of pears lately, I don't know why, I guess they're pretty tasty. It should be healthy right? Afterall, it's still a fruit.. but a very sweat fruit.. does that mean it has a lot of sugars? But sugar is bad for you, it can cause diabetes.. I guess I'm being healthy, but at the same time it's not so healthy. Mmm.. well everything comes with a price. I tend to eat salty things too, but I know that's definately bad. I don't know of anything "healthy" that tastes salty. Maybe there are such things, I just haven't thought of it yet. If I remember correctly, overdosage of salt can develop kidney stones in the long run. I remember when my uncle had that, he was in so much pain. He's the type of guy who you'd think never be bothered by physical pain, but that got him good. It scares me sometimes.

I don't know why I have to type so properly with capitalizations and stuff on blogs or on facebook, but I don't do it when I IM. Eric - you are weird.

I thought I was locked out tonight.. good thing the chain wasn't hooked or I'd be doomed.

I think I'll hit the sack soon because I have to wake up to read and do my stupid midterm which has been troublesome. I wanted to volunteer, but I guess I have to take care of the more important issues first.

I'm grateful to have a family. Although we might not be in the best situation right now, but not the worst either. I am grateful that when I come home, I can open the lid of the pot and see that there's soup for me to drink. I am grateful of having people who are there for me when I need them. (Damn it's not even thanksgiving, but oh welllll!)

I was reading this article on the news website I always go to, you know what it is.. Anyway, I ended up watching a "live" video of a ballon circling in the air for a good 5 minutes... LOL what a great way to manage my time. They thought a boy was trapped inside of it, but the boy was in the attic hiding the entire time. -_-

I can't believe they made a movie for "Where the Wild Things are"! It was one of my favorite books when I was little because it was simple, easy to read, and had cool pictures to look at. I don't read books too often, so this makes it more special. :P Anyway, what's symbolic about the book is (if you guys don't already know) that the pictures on every page are different sizes, symbolizing Max's imagination, if you will, shrinking and growing. lol this reminds me of a Dr. Seuss book called "Hop and Pop" I used to read EVERYDAY in second grade. I read that book so much during free reading time that my teacher banned me from it HAHAHA. It had 64 pages, and as you may know, Dr. Seuss books are all composed of rhymes. So anyway, I read it so much that I memorized the lines to the next page before flipping it. I timed myself too and I was able to read those 64 pages in ~30 seconds. All you would see me do is flipping the pages. <3 childhood.

Alright I'll stop here because I need to catch up on sleep since I pulled an all nighter last night. I've got a lot to dooooo.

1 comment:

recipes said...

all nighters are crazy, and that was me last nighter. well, not really i did sleep for 30mins. I cant believe i stayed up to study and sucked on my midterm. it just pisses me off.