Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Eggnog

Blog timeeeeee! I've released gas nonstop today because of that and it's STILL going! =/ Maybe I'll go with the Asian stereotype of "Asians are lactose intolerant." I had to toss it after a few sips because it wasn't that great, hate wasting things. So after yesterday's bad day with the car and my arm, today was a bit better because nothing bad really happened and I ate a lot haha.

Even though I'm on break, I have to study and I have to get on top of things. Breaks are no longer for me to have fun, but merely time to improve and catch up. I don't want to procrastinate because it's a bad habbit and it's done enough damage to my numbas and lettas.

I seriously don't get it sometimes. I don't want to stress.

I haven't bought snacks from Safeway since the last time we went, and that was ages ago..

I'm going to put a to-do-list here just to remind myself:
Wash/clean car/room
Prep for finals/presentations
Read!
Call Sears
Can't think of anymore..

No comments: