
I always want to blog, but I never remember what to blog about.. therefore, I don't do it. Today is the first day of my 9 day break from school, yesss! I just got home from lunch with Kai and we had soul food. I guess I can't eat spicy food afterall because I had medium heat and sweat was dripping down my face. :'o My tongue just couldn't handle it, but it was nothing for him.. Same thing happens when I eat pho too, I use like 50 napkins to soak up sweat- it's like I burn more calories from eating than from the actual calories in the food..
So last last Friday it was raining I think? and I came across a !@#! load of snails while walking to my car on Junipero Serra.. There was over 200 of them trying to migrate or something from one side of the sidewalk to the other, lol. It was just fascinating. Wonder how long that'll take em. :P I used to catch snails back when I was like 4 years old in the back yard. That was when I was living happily with my grandparents and other uncles/aunts. Now everyone moved out and my grandparents are somewhere peacefully together. My grandpa was like the silverback, matriarch of the family. He would bring me to preschool in CT, then shop for groceries and maybe mahjong or go to his union or whatever it was before picking me up.. I just realized that EVERYDAY he wore a black suit and his closet was full of them. He'd cook dinner for everyone and then we'd watch KTSF news while eating. Then after dinner, everyone goes and does their own things before bed. In the morning, my dad would carry me out to the living room couch at 6 am to watch Tom & Jerry or Looney Toons before going to work. After cartoons, I'd sneak into my grandpas room and try to eat the peanuts he always bought, but I was never able to reach because he put them up high in his closet. I'd climb onto the luggages and still wasn't able to reach. =( I always climbed stuff in the house, particularly the doorways. I remember falling off a cabinet and smashing my ear onto a drawer, breaking one of my ear joints/bones on my left side. It wasn't really a bone because ears don't have bones, but anyways, the scar's still here. This was a daily routine until when I was like 5 years old, then we moved out. Memories. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment