Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Age & Maturity
I haven't exercised since Saturday and I feel like shit. My legs are sore because I haven't exercise, yeah.. wtf, isn't it the other way around? Hmph. Today's lab seemed to be long because it was a ton of pages in the manual, but it was actually quite short. We haven't finished yet, I didn't even read the manual yet, I knew what to do because our lab professor is really good. Tomorrow I'm gonna seek help from him and ask him a couple more things as insurance before my exam on Thursday, which means I WON'T BE ABLE TO RUN AGAIN.. Maybe I'll run after I ask him the questions. Anyway, we boiled Silver Nitrate today and filtered it, pretty fun. I got that shit all over my hands, or something, there are like 50 little black spots on my left hand alone. I wore gloves, but I guess I wore them too late, I put them on when I started to filter the solids. I can't wash it off =[. Chinese was same ole'.. being fed cookies this time and I didn't pay attention for once because I was cramming for a possible pop up quiz for Calc. That quiz never happened though because the TA spent the whole lecture on 2 homework problems that the class suggested. I did the problem she spent 40 minutes on because she prepare herself by bringing in the answer so she asked ppl to participate. Nobody really participated and the ones who did threw in out-of-their-ass random stuff. Near the end, I tried shouting out a couple hints for the next step, I knew how to do the problem, but I didn't know how to explain it. I took the bus today because my mom needed to drive my grandma somewhere in the morning. When I got home I saw the car there because she took the bus to work. Around 7pm I drove my dad to my older uncles place because he needed to borrow a suit for something from my cousin. I sat in the car and waited for him and suddenly my cousin knocks on my window. His name is Andy, he's married and like 30 years old I would think. We had a really good talk, he lectured me on how much I got skinnier. He said even though I lost 25 pounds, it's more than that because I'm converting the fat to muscle and muscle weighs more. I remember when I was 13 or so, I called him "stupid" and he almost kicked my ass but my mom stopped him. He's a lot cooler now, more reasonable and a much nicer guy. I came back and while I was doing my hw, my mom was on the verge of being jacked/jumped. She got off the bus and was followed by some black guy. She was so scared she ran around the block and she saw the black guy following her. She called the homephone because it was only a 2-button step and my brother picked up. She told him to open the door but my brother didn't even seem to care, he opened the door and went back upstairs, didn't tell me or anything, I was pissed at him. Some other black guy with a suitcase stopped the other one because he saw my mom in trouble and my mom used that time to get away. By the time my dad went down my mom was at the door. I told her that I would drive her from work everyday but she said it's a waste of gas and she just won't carry a purse anymore. I told her it wouldn't matter, purse or not, but she's stubborn so I don't know what to do. Since it was only 1 guy, I wouldn't mind trying to take him, but I didn't get a chance to. =[ I just finished all my chem and calc hw so I'm gonna review the practice test and ask my lab prof, Shane, whatever idk. I can't wait til Saturday because I want to swim again, <3 it so much. I'm doing my daily routine of dumbbell workouts and pushups, my sister said my arms grew massively, but they look the same, maybe in a month! Ohh and I can do 10 triangle pushups now. Yippee! I still gotta lose my big ass and my tummy and parts of my upper body, but that will be a lot harder. =/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment