Monday, October 20, 2008

Hamster

Today was typical a typical school day, I didn't do much.. went to class, left class, bam. I didn't run today because I was cramming for my Chinese midterm which sucked! I thought about liquid fasting, but I couldn't resist solids when I got home. I hid my money and credit/debit cards away so I would stop spending lol, SO FAR IT IS WORKING. I also have the fear of my cards being jacked, but I don't know, I'll find a more secretive place than under a box of water bottles lol. I feel like a hamster running in that stupid wheel that never goes anywhere because of Chem and Calc stuff.. I feel like once I start to understand something, something stupid comes up and I get farther away, I can never "run" and catch up to the "food" hidden behind the wheel, yes, I would be dumb as a hamster.

No comments: