Sunday, October 19, 2008
Olddddddd
These past 3 days I've been feeling so tired, I think I'm on the verge of retirement hehee. On Friday I almost fell asleep but Jimmy's IM noise woke me up. We were supposed to go bowling, I actually didn't want to at first but I didn't care after because I knew that RK would die out and stop playing after half an hour of wii. My addiction towards chips are back, thanks to Jimmy and Ava. Ava friggen FEEDS me like I'm her puppy or something.. everyday. On the other hand, Jimmy always has junk food that I'm tempted to devour. So guess what? I went to friggen Safeway and got 2 bags of kettle chips and brought it to Jimmy's house. The JERK's wii'd again and it's us who won every friggen round, I know how it feels to be sick of losing, but now I know how it feels to be sick of winning! I don't know what happened, maybe RK was busy JERKing off with other people at their apparentment. I also talked to an old friend from elementary school through T-Sauce's phone. I left at like 8 and slept at 10:30 for once. I woke up at 7:30 and I was felt soooooo gewd. (This was Saturday morning of course.) I ate breakfast and went to the park by his house to play basketball, then swim near our middle school, that was the plan. Basketball was terrifying, it took us about 10 minutes before one of us made the first basket, then another 10 minutes to make a second one while we were shooting on opposite sides. Swimming is fun, as always.. surprisingly Jimmy wanted to go. He always gives me the bullshit like "I can't swim, I hate swimming, blahblahblah." THIS FOO IS A LIAH. He can swim, just not so good, he knows every element, he just needs improvement. My cousins were there again, all 8 of them, probably 2/5 of the pool was just them alone. We went to Costco after because we are cheapass Chinamen. I never walked all the aisles of Costco, I tried to, but I still couldn't. I wasn't convinced enough to, lol. However, we did walk around and had tons of samples hAHA. After Costco we walked around Serramonte again for the 41321536th time. That's always interesting..... We watched a movie at his house after and I went home. Today my only college-graduated aunt came over today to give my mom something. She wanted to take me out to eat (shes vegetarian and I love vegetarian food/her food) but I said no because I had things to do. She also asked me about my major and stuff. What really hit me was when she told me that if I ever change majors, I should do something related to the environment. It really makes A LOT of sense because of global warming, finding alternative energy solutions, etc. Maybe I should consider/think about it.. Environmental Engineering ...hmmmmmm. I don't know if they have it at state though, if they do it wouldn't be as popular as the rest. Anyway, I ate a ton these past 2 days, but I also worked out a lot. I'm doing a lot of dumbbell arm curls. 50, then 10 pushups, rest a while, 40, 10, and so on until its 10, 10. I started that routine yesterday and my arms are sore.. :d Imma sleep now, I just remembered I had a Chinese midterm 2m which I am not too confident about! I'm starting to understand nomenclature in Chemistry too, after staring at it for 15 mins. =]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you funny ass. fine i do know how to swim. just a lap. i can't do what you did. 10 laps nonstop that was nuts. compared to you, i dont know how to swim lol
Post a Comment