Thursday, October 23, 2008
Freeeeeee
Yaaaaaaaaaayuh. I finally got to do NOTHING today, woo hoo. It feels like HS, but I don't have any hw due soon. I pretty much spent today planning tomorrow and playing around with my fantasy basketball league that I'm in with Edwin's crew. Last night I studied my ass off and did a whole practice test for Chem. On Wednesday I went to Shane's office hour and I spent the whole hour there, he clearified things so much better. Office hours + studying hard pays off. This morning I took my Chem midterm II and I think I did pretty well for once. I'm pretty confident and hope I get atleast a B this time. Last time I sorta just winged it, it was horrible. One mistake I knew was thiocyanate, I didn't know it was SCNO3 or whatever so I got it wrong. On Tuesday I went running at Lake Merced by myself, first time I exercised since Saturday. The running was bad, I died and stopped right after I passed Lowell. I was so dehydrated that I couldn't run anymore and my body slowed me down. I didn't drink much water between Saturday and Tuesday I guess. I still finished in 53 mins or so, surprisingly. Last time I went wish Jimmy I did 44, and I ran so much harder, this margin doesn't seem that big for the amount I ran. Near the end I kept telling myself I was useless so I just forced myself to finish the run ;). Pretty short blog for 3 days, but ehh, just wait til 2m =].
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment