Sunday, October 26, 2008

=]]] and =[[[

A LIL' BIDDA THIS, A LIL' BIDDA DAT. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BABY lol. Ah snap, here we go, I have to blog again, I'm getting really lazy and I'm always tired, but I shall type and put it behind me. This weekend was full of fun and a little bit of me being emo, more on the fun side though.. So Thursday night I talked to Amy about what the plan for Friday was and heres how it went "Eric: Let's bowl." "Amy: Let's Bonfire." simple as that, just take those 2 activities and smash em together. I didn't plan to do any homework during the weekend because I felt pretty happy after my Chem test. I found out that I made 2 mistakes so far and now I'm all depressed and thinking I bombed the test again because every problem is worth so much. Friday I got back my Chinese midterm too I think, or maybe it was Thursday, forgot.. but I got 85% and I was sorta pissed because it was CHINESE. I might have typed this in the previous post but whatever. My A streak is done for =[. But yea, Friday I ran again, it has been a while since I ran on the track because I skipped out Monday and Wednesday preparing for midterms. I told my friend Jimmy that I wouldn't be able to last 3 laps but he said I always say that and end up finishing, well, apparently he was right. I guess I actually saved up energy because I ran my mile in 6 mins and something this time, fastest yet for my fat ass. I used like 10 paper towels afterwards and I was still sweating, half an hour later, I get to the computer lab, go on AIM, talk to Jimmy about the plan and I'M STILL SWEATING. It's pretty disgusting walking around drenched in sweat like you've look a shower with your clothes on, but that's how my body works. I went to my remaining classes and got out of em. Isa nor Natashia went to calc and left me all alone, damn cutters, but I still had the white guy to talk to, hes cool. His name is Scott, he's another victim of the life-sucking bart tickets because he lives in Dublin/Pleasanton. He told me about how he almost died Thursday night because some car was 2 inches from hitting him while it was being chased by 5 cop cars, pretty hectic. Anyway, I went home and took a shower, got my bandaids and went to Jimmy's. We watched Foodie 2 Shoes or something and it was hella funny, but I don't like how celebrities get to add more money into their already-ballin bank accounts. Yes, I got jealous. Then we played Mario Kart with RK and maybe they should reconsider getting their license again.. Or rather DMV reconsider handing licenses out to them. ;) Just kidding! Now for the bowling.. We got to classic and it was me, Jimmy, Hiu Ma, Heidi, and Amy. Jimmy and I bowled 6 games, the girls bowled 4. My 6 scores were 141, 110, 115, 179, 121, and 136. Not toooooo shabby, but the 179 made me happy. We went to dinner after, surprisingly, at a pho place on Irving. Davin joined us, along with Yong and Simon, but we already saw them at Classic, they were just bowling with Alvin, Dennis, and Allan. We hit Safeway after to gather ingredients for the Bonfire, I think it was 2 bags of chips, Mountain Dew, marshmellows, and firewood. I opened a Safeway card too, woohoo! I bought some junk food for myself becuase I couldn't resist and didn't have it in a while =/. Ann and Andrew came too. But yea the card saved me a couple bucks and Jimmy didn't want me to pay him because we are "down to earth like that." $ We chilled outside the parking lot for a while, saw tons of other people buying stuff for possible bonfires. When we got to the beach, it was lit up by like 15 bonfires, probably more than half illegal, including ours. Going to the beach means emo time because it's iono.. the place I go when I'm emo? lol We had our bonfire and just chilled. Jimmy, Andrew, and me went near the waves and they tried to convince me to watch TVB. I told them I do, the older stuff, and I don't have time. Andrew also told me he reads this, which surprised me, but I don't mind. It was fun and I got to think about her again. The cops came around like 11:30 maybe? and they kicked everyone out who had illegal bonfires. Amy wanted to go to Nations, but I told her me and Davin had to go home because we're good boys, so Davin and I had a decent talk on our way home while everyone else went to Nations. I guess I would've went but Davin's situation was worse than mine. On the other hand, Nations means more money to be more fat, I already had my share of fat foods that day. I went home, drank some soup my mom wanted me to drink and slept.

Saturday morning I went to Crocker Amazon and played basketball with Jimmy. 20 mins later these filipino guys needed another player and they asked me twice so I just went. I felt kinda bad for ditching Jimmy but I didn't want them to call me a wuss or something, so I played. It was 4v4 and I scored twice that game because I stink. I didn't do much except stand around center and try to grab rebounds. I was being overpowered by some guys who were smaller than me. There were like 3 old guys and 4 kids. I felt pretty weak and we lost. We were into a pretty close game 2, but one of the guys had to leave so we all left. I went to McClaren park by myself after and walked around the pond for fun. It reminded me a lot about my childhood because I used to go there every weekend to bike and play. The pond area seemed so much smaller now, I guess it's just me growing up. I was thinking about her again because it was like an emo-walk. When I left, I saw my friend Wesley again, I saw him at Classic too. He invited me to play tackle football, but I couldn't because I wanted to go swimming. I went swimming with Yong because Jimmy had to leave to yum cha for his dad's birthday. I was swimming and talking to Yong most of the time. This kid came up to me later and wanted to race me. We race from the end side to the 5 feet border lane line. He got a little head start but I beat him by an arm length. I guess he didn't expect to lose because he was the fastest swimmer out of his friends and family members or something so he challenged me to 2 more races, relay style. The first one was 3v3, then 2v2. For the 3v3, he picked the teams and one of his teamates screwed them over bad. Our second guy finished 1 lap before he finished, so we won that one. The 2v2 was me and this mexican guy vs him and his brother. His brother and the mexican guy went first, they were pretty even, then it was me and that guy. We dived in at the same time almost and I swam so fast this time I beat him by a body length. After swimming I went to get some mahi mahi and then went to Jimmy's. I ate some ice cream at his house and watched a little more Foodie 2 Shoes. I went to pick up Davin and we headed for the beach. Jimmy and I both drove because I didn't want to stay out too late. Jimmy, Amy, and Davin played Volleyball while Heidi and I dug for sand crabs/fleas. We found 5 and Davin managed to find a 6th by stepping on one, 3 big, 3 small. One of the big ones were pregnant so we released it, then we released the small ones. I don't know what happened to the big ones after because I started running and playing with the water. I sprinted pretty far to the right and watched a group of birds teaching their babies how to feed and survive. I also took the time to think about her again. I'm pretty stubborn for some reason, I don't want to meet anyone else, don't want to think of anyone else either. Maybe it'll wear off someday, but it'll be hard. Davin rammed me pretty hard later on while I had my arms on my waist. He jammed my thumb and it still hurts. I probably can't bowl for a week or 2, at least it feels that way. I got pretty wet, my whole upper body was wet, the only dry part was my private area hahah. We went to Eggetts or however you spell it after and I had curry fish balls. The entire time I was playing with my camera and threatening Heidi with it because she's scared of pictures. Then I drove Davin home and all the fun ended.

Today I watched the 49ers lose miserably, yet again. I realized that I didn't work out these 3 days and I'm getting lazy. I also realized I have quite a bit of homework, but I guess I'll try to do it now although I'm sleepy as hell. Kenneth IM'd me and said the Chemistry homework is ridiculously hard, which worries me. I remember Wednesday night I did the remaining parts of his homework for him because he had internet problems. It took only 20 mins and I finished 2 mins before it was due, clutch. I guess it helped me study for chem too, plus I'm nice like that.

No comments: