I should keep my blogs shorter because I've been getting complaints about how long they are. (Ronald ehmm)
Monday I went to Big 5 sporting goods and bought my a new tennis racket for like 25 bucks w/ Jimmy after we had Quiznos as a celebration for his B on his statics test lol. Then I went to his place to do some hw.
Tuesday I went over to his place to do some more hw.
Wednesday I went to sign up for tutoring with Tasha and I went home to do MORE hw. Found out I got an A- on my Chemistry midterm, yahoooooooooooooo!
Those 3 days were the worst days of my life. I had to do so much hw, non stop, slept 4-5 hours each day and I felt like I've done more in those 3 days than I did in High School combined.
Yesterday I played bball and tennis w/Jimmy then we chilled.
Today I wanted to do something for Halloween but I couldn't think of anything to do. This whole week has been a mess. I've finally reached the point where I can agree that S.F. is very boring because I've basically done everything there is to do.
I could seriously make this post 20x longer, but it would be too boring, plus who the hell cares about everything I do anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You did not have to single me out. Ehmm. Very interesting week. When, I get back to S.F., swimming and running, here I come.
Post a Comment