Monday, October 6, 2008
Back to normal
Today seemed like a regular boring ole' day. I didn't do much, I've been really tired lately. After school, I went to meet these 2 women in charge of this program who interviewed me for the Kayaking trip. I did good, and they were very pleased. They offered to pay me a 100 dollar stipend, I was surprised, like seriously.. I get to go on a fun trip, but not only do I not pay, rather, I GET paid. I feel kinda bad, I kinda told them that and it doesn't matter if I get it or not. They gave me a really detailed background of the program, just really nice people to talk to. I drove my mom and my brother to some hospital that my brother had an appointment at, in the Richmond. This was before I went to the interview thing. My mom told me how she got lost in the Sunset, walked around for an hour to 2 because the streets and the buses confused her, she didn't know that the 48 doesn't run from 10am-2pm or something like that. I'm tired, night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment