Sunday, October 5, 2008
Running through a cross fire.
That's how I really define my life right now. Friday, felt like crap, Saturday much better, and today it got worse again. This time, there was some serious family issues that I don't want to share, its way too personal, but I'll tell you this, I cried. It's like I'm running and when I get hit, I get slowed down and the bullets just hit me easier. The more problems I have stacked upon me, the harder they are to get off, rather, it's easier to attract. I don't how how far I'll have to run to make it out of the crossfire. I wished the two sides would just run out of bullets already. These bad things come at me so fast, I can't see nor know how hard they'll hit me. But whatevs, this only motivates me to sprint faster so I can get the hell out of the way! Tomorrow I gotta wake up early and buy a clicker, register, and have it ready by 9 am. After school I have to go to this interview thing, not for a job, but for a kayaking trip that I want to go to with my sister next weekend. Mmm, I hope the two sides aren't aiming at me intentionally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Everything will be okay man. I wish I was their in S.F. to help you. But, do what I told you on AIM, even if he never forgives you. It will do more good if he gets help on the long run. Just do the best you can with whatever life throws at you.
Post a Comment