Sunday, October 5, 2008

More relieved

Last night I was too tired and lazy post, but nothing is never too late. I went swimming yesterday morning and it felt normal. My uncle was moving houses, my mom asked me to help, but by the time I got there, they were pretty much done. I called up Jimmy and hung out with him at Serramonte. I was addicted to the Wii sports games so it took us a while to leave. I can never understand how the bowling works, its like pure luck. Then I played tennis and got wooped, so I decided to leave. We went to Daiso first, didn't buy anything, just wanted to look around. It was cool, getting to just walk around and relax with my best friend, good old days. We went to tons of stores, but neither of us wanted to spend money, ahah, well... Jimmy did get a duffel bag though. We left Serramonte, went to grab some food, and went to Jimmy's house to Brawl/Mario Kart as JERK's. I also heard an embarassing moment from Annie, which made me choke on my bok choi. I left at like... 7 or something.. went home, pretty much did nothing but chat. OH! my friend Alex Lam and I started a facebook group called Lamism. It's about "being proud to be a Lam" lol. It was originally called Laminism, but whatevs, we figured that Lamism sounds better. Him and I have a study thing we do at night where its like we study non stop for 30 mins, take a small break, chat a bit, and repeat.(We call that laminate) So far we have 14 members! I also re-read the Calc syllabus and found out that the grading is much more lenient that I thought, so I guess you could say I'm on a seesaw now, instead of holding onto a rope while hanging off a cliff.

2 comments:

kevin said...

should i join lamism, lol! or just make a tanism, but i will only have one member.... lol

SlimJim said...

30 minutes non-stop is nothing. You should do 2 hours nonstop. That's how you get stuff in your head.