Tuesday, October 7, 2008

FAAAAAAAAAAAAT

I'm on an eating streak, haven't exercised since Saturday, but I'll run tomorrow. This is weird, I usually don't type my blogs til late late, but whatever, maybe I've changed to being an early bird compared to my old procrastination habbits. I just got home, I was gonna meet up with Andy, Wilson and Kai, but they made me wait too long, so I just left. Andy bought me some food, and gave me to me before they had to run their errand. I'm wondering if I should be an ass and not pay him back, oooooooooooor I should just be my normal self and pay him back.. but they tortured me out in the sun! All I wanted to do was get my basketball from Andy, well not really, iono. This morning in Chem lab, it was sooooo boring. The lab took forever, it seemed more like a test rather than a hands-on lab. I was sleepy like the whole time, everyone was quiet and stuff. When our group left, me and Elvina went to get brunch and finishd up our labs. I had a test in Chinese today, think I failed, I didn't know a lot of tone marks. Calc was ok, I'm starting to understand more now. We had a quiz today and I actually felt like the material was soaked into me, so I hope I get more than 2 points. I was gonna go run, but ehh, not motivated to run alone, so yea I called up Andy. I should keep things in order instead of jumping events of different times all over my backyard (meaning my blog). I guess I'll do my Chem labs and try to not Youtube as much today, ciao.

PS- I love Orcas

No comments: