So Tuesday night before I slept I felt a sore throat coming. I went to grab some medicine, but when I woke up in the morning, I still got the sore throat. Then the next thing I tell myself is "ahh crap here we go again, I'm gonna have a cold soon" guess what.. it really happened. Anyway, I caught a cold while in Chem class, well that doesn't really make sense, but my nose was running the entire time. I spent literally the whole class session blowing my nose, when it gets bad, its bad. I figured how I got the sore throat too, but the sore throat disappeared later on in the day, as it usually does, slowly, but maturely. I ran a mile on the track with Jimmy Huynh after Chem, I pushed myself really hard because I wanted to sweat the cold off. Before Chinese, I grabbed a tropical mango smoothie which tasted more like banana. I saw them make the smoothie, they used a lot of mango, but I don't know why it tasted like banana, maybe its my taste buds or the yogurt. I figured I'd try eating healthy so that my immune system would work better. After school, I went to run Lake Merced by myself, I wanted to set a time to see how I would do. I was doing fine for the first 8 mins or so, then all of a sudden my body started hurting. I kept forcing myself, but I couldn't do it, I had to grab onto my stomach area the entire time. I walked most of the way, and tried pushing myself, but my body didn't allow me. I was watching the timer I set on my iPod the entire time, but I couldn't force myself to finish before the 1 hour mark. I ended up getting back to my car at 1:00:06. As I was going home, I saw her again at the same spot. We talked for about 20 seconds, but I wished it was longer. This is either a small small world, or things are just meant to be this way. It makes me wanting to believe in fate, but again it's too unreal. Everytime I see her, she just puts a smile on my face, but too bad I'm not good enough. Overall my day was good, I got to see how much my body can take, it was painful, but sensational.
Today I woke up, my cold got worse. I really want to get it out of my system because I don't want to miss this kayaking trip. I've been looking forward to it this whole week and I hope I don't get anal'd up in the last minute. I'm trying to drink as much fluids as I can to sustain my body's condition, praying for the best. This morning I overslept a lil, I wasn't late, but I made my brother and sister 5 mins late. I slept at 3 am last night finishing up Chem stuff, not good. I would've drove them all the way to school, but then that would mean I stayed up to 3 for nothing. I was working on a ridiculously long prelab and at the same time trying to absorb the new material. I didn't quite get it until my lab professor Shane explained it to us. To me, Shane is better than my lecture professor, he really explains things thoroughly and simple in a way that 5 minutes of his lecture would cover an hour of lecture-lecture. (lol) Our lab was really long today, but we managed to finish. We had another substitute for Chinese today, and she played me real good lol. Yesterday the other sub (my last semester teacher) taught us and we had to draw a picture of our house, labeling rooms and stuff. Well today, this sub really liked the way I described my house to her, so she made me explain to the class 4 times of how my house looks like. She gave the class sort of a pop-quiz that we didn't had to turn it basing on my house. It was horrible because I had a hard time talking with a congested nose, I sounded weird. I bought myself a half and half, this popular drink that is composed of 1/2 orange juice and 1/2 carrot juice from the cafeteria. I really want to recover, so I'm trying everything to do so. Jimmy called me up because we were supposed to run today and I thought he had to go to Sac, but his Sac thing was canceled. Last night I promised Aimee that I'd study with her at Borders, so Jimmy and I just waited for her. Jimmy found the time not-wasted because he got the Wii Fit, which I'm wanting to try. We stuck around at Stones til 4, well 4 for me because I went to see my sister's Volleyball game between Lincoln and Wash. I also had a cup of tea at Starbucks lol (see I want this sickness to go away really bad). Aimee really helped me I guess, I don't know how to explain it, but she was nice. When I got to Lincoln, they were already playing game 2. Wash beat Lincoln 5-20 first game, Lincoln won the next 2, 25-21 and 15-11 GO MUSTANGS! I saw my Senior year English teacher, Mr. Kim there too. He just got back from Korea with his new adopted son who is really lucky to have a father like him. Mr. Kim named his son DJ, he used to joke around with that in class, but I never thought he would do it, but he did, so his son's name is DJ Kim. He's a 13 month old baby who can walk, he came up to me twice so that I could carry him. It was a really good day, although we didn't get to run today. I failed my Calculus midterm btw, so I setup a bowling day 2m with a few people so that I can release my frustration onto the pins. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment